CEKOL DL-K PRIMING CONCENTRATE
APPLICATION AND PROPERTIES:
- Used for priming absorbable mineral substrates before smoothing and levelling the substrate, before gluing ceramic tiles, etc.
- Used for priming surfaces for painting in accordance with the paint manufacturer’s instructions.
- Reinforces the substrate and equalises its absorption capacity, improves the bonding uniformity of used materials, increases their adhesion to the substrate as well as their strength
- Prevents harmful chemical reactions between gypsum and cement
- Can be used inside and outside buildings and is non-toxic and non-flammable.
- After drying, the product creates a transparent, slightly glossy coating, resistant to water and alkaline agents. The coating does not inhibit the exchange of water vapour and gases with the environment.
- Water-soluble acrylic resin concentrate with low molecular weight used to prepare deep penetrating primer.