ATLAS STANDARD WHITE
Recommended for tiles of high absorption, made of polished gres-porcelain, artificial and natural stone, e.g. marble – the adhesive is based on white cement and therefore does not cause discolouration of the surface of polished gres and other tiles with structures susceptible to discolouration in contact with grey cement.
Enables fixing tiles to slightly deformed surfaces – ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, corridors, stairs.
The main characteristics
- tightly binds polished gres-porcelain and stone tiles
- protects against discolouration
- enables “from-top-to-bottom” tiling
- For bathrooms, kitchens and corridors
The main parameters
- consumption: ca. 1.5 kg of dry mix / 1 m² / 1 mm adhesive layer
- adhesion: min. 0.5 N/mm²
- bed thickness: 2 - 10 mm