Recommended for fixing tiles exposed to extremely difficult usage conditions – caused by non-standard deformation of the substrate and adverse weather conditions.
Ideal for tiles exposed to deformation – due to its high flexibility, it perfectly absorbs strain:
- caused by temperature - on balconies, terraces, façades, floor and wall heating systems,
- mechanical – on wooden floors, plasterboard, plasterboards, on flexible watertight insulation foil systems
Enables fixing tiles on difficult substrates – like: OSB panels, terrazzo, "tile on tile", as well as strongly adhered paint coatings (e.g. oil paint dado), bitumen (after parquets) and adhesives (after PVC tiles), etc.
The main characteristics
- reduced dusting , plasticized formula
- high plasticity, adhesiveness and deformability S1
- for difficult substrates – OSB panels, plasterboards, existing tiles
- for terraces, balconies and façades
- for floor and wall heating systems
The main parameters
- consumption: ca. 1.5 kg of dry mix / 1 m² / 1 mm adhesive layer
- deformability S1
- bed thickness: 2 - 10 mm
- high adhesion: ≥ 1 N/mm²