2 in 1 – levels the substrate and fixes tiles at the same time – it is a thick layer (up to 2 cm) adhesive for floor tiles, no additional surface leveling necessary.
It is recommended for fixing tiles exposed to extremely difficult usage conditions – caused by non-standard deformation of the substrate and adverse weather conditions.
Enables fixing tiles on difficult substrates – like: OSB panels, terrazzo, "tile on tile", as well as strongly adhesive paint coatings (e.g. oil paint dado), bitumen (after parquets) and adhesives (after PVC tiles), etc.
The main characteristics
• pourable, thick-layer 4-20 mm
• high plasticity, adhesiveness and deformability S1
• perfectly fills the space under the tile • for difficult substrates – OSB panels, old tiles, terrazzo
• for terraces, balconies, floor heating systems
The main parameters
• consumption: ca. 1.5 kg of dry mix / 1 m² / 1 mm adhesive layer
• deformability S1
• bed thickness: 4 - 20 mm
• high adhesion: ≥ 1 N/mm²