ATLAS PLUS MEGA WHITE
Recommended for cladding tiles with high water absorbtion (of polished porcelain, natural and artificial stone, e.g. marble) – the adhesive is based on white cement and therefore does not cause discolouration of the surface of polished gres and other tiles with structures susceptible to discolouration in contact with grey cement.
2 in 1 – levels the substrate and fixes tiles at the same time – it is a thick layer (up to 2 cm) adhesive for floor tiles, no additional levelling surface necessary.
Enables fixing tiles on difficult substrates – like: OSB panels, terrazzo, "tile on tile", as well as strongly adhesive paint coatings (e.g. oil paint dado), bitumen (after parquets) and adhesives (after PVC tiles), etc. (after preparing the substrate).
The main characteristics
- protects against discolouration
- 2 in 1 – fixes and levels
- for large size floor tile
- self spreading, no tile sinking
- for terraces, balconies and floor heating systems
The main parameters
- consumption: ca. 1.5 kg of dry mix / 1 m² / 1 mm adhesive layer
- deformability S1
- bed thickness: 4 - 20 mm
- high adhesion: ≥ 1 N/mm²