ATLAS PLUS EXPRESS
Recommended for fixing ceramic tiles during quick renovations – wherever excluding the renovated surface from usage is problematic or impossible – banks, shops, restaurants, outpatient clinics, corridors, communication routes.
It is one of the ATLAS product line for quick tile fixing – combination of the fast drying UNI-GRUNT emulsion (drying time 2 h), the PLUS EXPRESS adhesive (setting time 4h) and the ARTIS grout (setting time 3 h), makes pedestrian access to the floor possible already after ca. 9 hours from priming the substrate.
It is recommended for fixing tiles exposed to extremely difficult usage conditions – caused by non-standard deformation of the substrate and adverse weather conditions.
The main characteristics
- recommended for quick refurbishment
- pedestrian traffic and grouting already after 4 hours
- high plasticity, adhesiveness and deformability S1
- for difficult substrates – OSB panels, existing tiles, terrazzo
- for terraces, balconies, floor heating
The main parameters
- consumption: ca. 1.5 kg of dry mix / 1 m² / 1 mm adhesive layer
- deformability S1
- bed thickness: 2 - 5 mm
- high adhesion: ≥ 1 N/mm²